William Tell Archery
We sell spare parts for all our products , unlike other brands who require you to send your item back to them so they can charge you for service , S&H and other charges.
WT-SCORPION Reverse-Draw Technology Crossbow
Reverse draw technology shifts the balance point rearward for greater shooter comfort and aim control. Reverse-limb technology decreases axle-to-axle width for greater maneuverability, increased power stroke and bolt speeds to 365 fps. Aluminum flight track offers lightweight and rugged performance. Metal injection-molded trigger breaks at 3-1/2 lbs. Forearm features a soft synthetic grip for comfort.
- Shoots bolts up to 365 fps (370 gr)
- Reverse-Draw Technology
- Metal Injected Trigger
- Aluminum Flight Track
- Triger: 3-1/2 lbs
- Draw weight : 140 lbs
- Power Stroke: 16.53 inches
- Dimensions: 34.5 X 20.5 inches
- WT-Scorpion Reverse Draw Crossbow
- Three bolts
- 3×32 scope
- Rope cocking device
SAFETY AND 4 X 32 SCOPE
SYNTHETIC FOAM GRIP
Please make sure you follow the steps below to cock the string:
- Put the SAFETY SWITCH in FIRE Position;
- Pull the string backward to the end, until you here a click sound or the string hit the very end wall;
- Now you should see the SAFETY SWITCH in SAFE Position automatically and the string has been cocked and locked. Before fire a shot, you will need to put the SAFETY SWITCH in FIRE Position, and then you can pull the trigger to fire. Never dry fire the crossbow, which means you will need to always fire with an arrow on it.
You must be over 18 years old to bid, buy and/or use crossbows and pistols. We are not responsible for any damages arose from the use of this item. Please consultant your local regulation before you purchase from us.
Submit your review