William Tell Archery
Armex Firecat Jaguar 175lb Tactical Hybrid Crossbow
This hybrid crossbow packs a serious punch!
The hybrid design (recurve bow with cams) offers all the benefits of both recurve and compound style crossbows, it can be drawn very easily by hand something unheard of when your dealing with a 175lb crossbow without sacrificing any FPS or accuracy.
- Cutting-edge hybrid limb offers all the benefits of compound and recurve crossbows.
- Tactical foregrip allows you keep to the crossbow steady ensuring greater accuracy when compared to normal crossbows.
- Foot Stirrup to make cocking easier, along with the hybrid limb you will have no problem cocking this by hand.
- Front and rear sight which can be setup to a distance of your choosing,sight can be adjusted sideways and up and down.
- Picatinny rail on the top to allow installation of most after market accessories in place of the rear sight.
- Picatinny rail on the bottom to allow installation of most after market accessories in place of the tactical foregrip.
- Automatic Safety ensures there will be no mis-fires.
Whats in the box?:
- 1 x 175lb hybrid crossbow in black
- 2 x Bolts
- 1 x Rail Lube
- Weight – 2kg
- Draw Weight – 175lbs
- Bolt Speed – 265FPS
- Power Stroke – 11″
Please make sure you follow the steps below to cock the string:
- Put the SAFETY SWITCH in FIRE Position;
- Pull the string backward to the end, until you here a click sound or the string hit the very end wall;
- Now you should see the SAFETY SWITCH in SAFE Position automatically and the string has been cocked and locked. Before fire a shot, you will need to put the SAFETY SWITCH in FIRE Position, and then you can pull the trigger to fire. Never dry fire the crossbow, which means you will need to always fire with an arrow on it.
You must be over 18 years old to bid, buy and/or use crossbows and pistols. We are not responsible for any damages arose from the use of this item. Please consultant your local regulation before you purchase from us.
Submit your review