We sell spare parts for all our products at a very reasonable price, unlike bigger brands who require you to send your item back to them so they can charge you for service,S&H and other charges.
William Tell Archery
The Vulture is our newest addition , the Vulture can be both a full steel ball crossbow or a full arrow shooting crossbow since it features a detachable magazine.
A dual cam system and 18″ power stroke which is one of the longest in the market gives you a lot of power with less cocking effort, and it makes it ideal for big and small game hunting.
It features an ergonomic high density NPVC grip which gives a better grip and comfort while you aim.
The tactical version comes outfitted with a 4 x 20 scope (Upgrade to 4 x 32 for 20 dollars) and a laser sight.
Draw Weight : 150 lb
Stock : Compression Moulded Plastic
Barrel/Limb : Steel/ Fiberglass
Velocity : 32 Grain 8mm Balls : 380 ft/sec
Velocity : 361 grain 17″ Bolts : 285 ft/sec
Power Stoke: 15″
Limb with: 23.5″
8 mm steel balls (listed under “100pcs 8mm 5/6″ steel ball for crossbow and slingshoot”)
Regular 16″-22″ crossbow bolts with or with out broadheads.
5 inch and a half bolts
What is in the package
- 2x three feather long practice arrow
- 1x inner hexagon spanners
- 20 x 8mm balls
- Ball box
- 3 X 5 inch and a half bolts
- Laser sight
- 4 x 20 scope
Detachable ball feeder
Ergonomic soft handle
Ball feeder , max capacity 6 balls
Please make sure you follow the steps below to cock the string:
- Pull the string backward to the end, until you here a click sound or the string hit the very end wall;
- Now you should see the SAFETY SWITCH in SAFE Position automatically and the string has been cocked and locked. Before fire a shot, you will need to put the SAFETY SWITCH in FIRE Position, and then you can pull the trigger to fire. Never dry fire the crossbow, which means you will need to always fire with an arrow on it.
This product is covered with a 1 year warranty from the moment of purchase.
This warranty covers the stock, trigger mechanism and limb assembly. Not covered are: strings, cables, arrows,; damage caused by abuse, dry firing, modification or failure to perform normal maintenance; or any other expense, consequential damages, coincidental damages, or incidental expenses including damage to property or person. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.
You must be over 18 years old to bid, buy and/or use crossbows and pistols. We are not responsible for any damages arose from the use of this item. Please consultant your local regulation before you purchase from us.