We sell spare parts for all our products at a very reasonable price, unlike bigger brands who require you to send your item back to them so they can charge you for service,S&H and other charges.
William Tell Archery
185 lbs Goliath mulifunctional hunting crossbow
This crossbow is very powerful for it’s size , with this is one of the most unique crossbows in the market, it allows you to hunt big or small game with one tool.
Sturdy build , the stock is made out of fiberglass , body is made out of aluminum and fiberglass limbs .
It has a 8 mm ball bearing magazine with capacity for 75 equipped with an auto-reload system , just shoot, cock, and shoot again.
2″1/2′, 2 wing bolts (yellow , listed under “20 Pcs 2″1/2′, bolts for 50 lbs to 120 lbs crossbows with 3 wings”)
5″1/2′ bolts (Red with long metal tip , listed under “20 Pcs 5″1/2′ bolts for 50 lbs to 150 lbs crossbows 2″1/2′ metal tip, 3 wings”)
8 mm steel balls (listed under “100pcs 8mm 5/6″ steel ball for crossbow and slingshoot”)
Regular 20″ crossbow bolts with or with out broadheads.
- Powerful with 185 pounds of draw.
- Shoots arrows and 8mm balls.
- 75 balls magazine.
- autocoking system
- Adjustable butt stock
- Foldable Stirr up
- Stock: Nylon
- Body: aluminum alloy
- Limbs : Fiberglass
- Weight : 7.4 lbs
- Draw weight: 185 lbs
- FPS: 320
- Feeding mode : Manual/Magazine.
- Effective range : 373 ft
- Overall size:30*16.38*11 inches
- Scope 4 X 32
What is in the package
- 2x three feather long practice arrow
- 1x inner hexagon spanners
- 20 x 8mm balls
- 10 X 2″ 1/2′ arrows
75 balls magazine
Trigger lock / self loading system and 4 x 32 scope
Aditional trigger safety.
Adjustable butt stock
Foldable Stirr up
Please make sure you follow the steps below to cock the string:
- Put the SAFETY SWITCH in FIRE Position;
- Pull the string backward to the end, until you here a click sound or the string hit the very end wall;
- Now you should see the SAFETY SWITCH in SAFE Position automatically and the string has been cocked and locked. Before fire a shot, you will need to put the SAFETY SWITCH in FIRE Position, and then you can pull the trigger to fire. Never dry fire the crossbow, which means you will need to always fire with an arrow on it.
This product is covered with a 1 year warranty from the moment of purchase.
This warranty covers the stock, trigger mechanism and limb assembly. Not covered are: strings, cables, arrows,; damage caused by abuse, dry firing, modification or failure to perform normal maintenance; or any other expense, consequential damages, coincidental damages, or incidental expenses including damage to property or person. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.
You must be over 18 years old to bid, buy and/or use crossbows and pistols. We are not responsible for any damages arose from the use of this item. Please consultant your local regulation before you purchase from us.